Shipping and Returns
A shipping quote must be obtained for every order to have an accurate shipping estimate. Some products may be shipped directly from other warehouses so even an order picked up at the Big Country Outdoor Warehouse main warehouse may incur some shipping costs. Big Country Outdoors charges a 20% restocking fee plus shipping on all returned orders. Used items cannot be returned. All returned orders must have an authorization from Big Country Outdoors or the return will not be accepted.
Returns are subject to the following conditions:
- Big Country Outdoors is not required to accept any returns, especially if we no longer carry the product.
- No Returns on any special ordered items.
- All returns must be unused items in a re-sellable condition.
- All returned items must be stock items that have not been customized in any way.
- All returned items must be returned within 30 days and will incur a 20% restocking fee, no shipping costs are refunded.
- All returned items will be inspected for condition upon receipt.
- All returned items must be approved by Big Country Outdoors beforehand and the customer must write the return authorization number, if provided, on all of the packages.
- Return authorizations expire after 14 days and a returned product after this time will not be accepted.
- Customers are responsible for shipping and packaging costs and returning the items to Big Country Hunting.
- Customers are responsible for inspecting their entire shipments within 48 hours of receipt for any damages or incorrect items. Returns may not be possible after this time period has passed. Once installation of a product has begun, no shortages will be replaced so product must be checked before installation. Please contact Big Country Hunting for further details.
Big Country Outdoors charges a 20 % restocking fee on all canceled orders. For stock items, orders may only be canceled if they have not been shipped. For any item that has been customized or modified in any way for a specific order, the order may only be canceled if the item has not yet been manufactured and the raw materials specific to that item have not yet been ordered. For any refused acceptance of a shipment, Big Country Outdoors will charge a return fee or a reshipment fee that varies based on the current shipping costs at the time